Sunday, May 17, 2009

Catching Up with the Giro

I brought myself back up to speed on the Giro d'Italia today, after having missed the streamed video on UniversalSports.com for the past three days (I had to work late a couple nights, and I had some computer problems). It's natural when following a long bicycle race like the Giro or the Tour de France though. Sometimes you have to pick up snippets of news here and there, carve out weekend or late-night time to watch taped segments on the computer or t.v., or you read some blog and twitter entries whenever you can. It's not like football where everything stops for four hours on Sunday. A Grand Tour Bike Race race kind of winds its way around your life (but that doesn't mean its any less exciting).

Whoa, it's late! I want to get up early tomorrow for my bike ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment