Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

So I get up early for my bike ride today and this is what I see...

Rain! Argh!! Sure, it makes the flowers grow...


...and it's nice to sleep by as it taps on the roof. But I have no desire to ride a bike in it. I know, I know -- there are the diehards out there who throw caution to the wind and head out anyway. But I'm not one of those people. To me, riding in the rain is just downright miserable! It seeps through your helmet, sloshes around in your biking shoes, and fogs up your glasses. Ugh. I've gotten caught in some big rain storms unintentionally at the tail end of long rides, and it turns me into Gollum on a bike: Rainses, we hates it! It gums up our gearses, rusts our pedalses. We hates it, precious, we hates it!

Yeah, it's that bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment